Welcome to the very first issue of the Incognito newsletter: short and sweet notes containing announcements, updates and reading recommendations.
There’s always so much going on in so many different channels, so we wanted you to have a place to keep track of it all. We’ll be publishing these every week on the blog – leave us your email address on the left, and we’ll send them directly to your inbox.
1. pDEX is officially LIVE! The first pairs are pBTC/PRV, pBTC/pUSDT, and pUSDT/PRV. Just tap the little pDEX icon at the bottom of your screen to get started – make sure you have the latest version of the Incognito Wallet!
2. Later this week, Incognito, pUSDC and e-commerce startup Autonomous will form the first case study of digital cash coming to life. Don’t let anyone see how much money you have or what you spend it on. Buy cool devices anonymously!
pUSDC kicking off the digital cash initiative
3. Created your own coin yet? We’re awarding prizes to the best ones. Interested in building your own privacy application? We’re issuing developer grants.
In the spirit of decentralization, we invite you to comment on the following proposals:
4. The first Node devices are out the door, and into loving homes! Device owners – send us a video of you meeting Node for the first time, and we’ll send you some fun merch.
5. Haven’t bought a Node yet? Want to get one for a friend? Take $100 off for Black Friday! Snag a Node for just $299 this week.
Limited quantity available:
Get 25% off Node
Feel free to reach out anytime via email or come hang out with us on telegram @incognitochain.
Have a great week ahead!