Hi! I’m Andrey. I handle biz and outreach at Incognito. It’s been awesome getting to know some of you guys a little better over the past few months.
This week, I wanted to share a quick recap of November – it’s been hectic, to say the least – in the best possible way!
Since the mainnet launch, here are the highlights:
1. Incognito pDEX went live
After many stress and automation tests to ensure the integrity of the system – the Incognito pDEX is live!
Meet the first completely private, cross-chain, decentralized exchange (pDEX). Just tap the little pDEX icon at the bottom of your app to browse trading pairs and check it out!
The first pairs are:
pBTC <> pUSDT
pBTC <> PRV
pUSDT <> PRV
2. Digital Cash is here: Privacy + Freedom + Stability
Incognito has paired up with e-commerce retailer Autonomous to offer their customers a completely new way to pay.
Introducing: Pay Incognito – the very first privacy-focused crypto-commerce experience. For a limited period, users will be able to snag smart gadgets and workspace products for up to 75% off, starting December 4th.
3. Now anyone can stake – join a staking pool
Courtesy of the guys over at myconstant.com, any PRV holder will now be able to join a staking pool to multiply their PRV by 100% APR. This means you don’t need to have the full 1750 PRV, own a Node device, or possess any technical know-how to start earning staking rewards.
There’s already been more than 30,000 PRV deposited to Constant staking pools. Interest is paid out every 30 minutes, there are zero fees – and you get to withdraw anytime!
4. Shipped 300+ Node devices to happy homes
First batch down, second batch shipping – third in progress! We’ve absolutely loved receiving your videos and feedback. Don’t stop now:
5. 500+ validators on the network
That’s 16 x the number of Incognito nodes at mainnet launch. Thanks to all our founding Nodes and early device adopters – thanks for the vote of confidence, thanks for telling your friends, and thanks for helping us build a stronger and more robust network.
6. Partnerships with Harmony & TomoChain
7. SDK is here and grant applications are open
Ready to build your own privacy-first applications?
Sample App: Dice Roll
We’re currently working on a publishing flow. For now, to publish your pApp, just email the url/title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get funding to build your Incognito app:
Learn more about Incognito DAO grants
What’s up next
We’ve got some pretty cool projects in the pipeline. Here are two we’re super excited about:
– Coin awards will go live on 9 December 2019. Prizes will be given out to Incognito tokens that help increase network activity, add eyeballs, and boost traffic. We’re currently designing the program, so please give us your comments here.
– Portal is scheduled to be released in the coming quarter. Portal is a general bridge design that connects Incognito to any number of blockchains, allowing for secure two-way transfers of crypto whenever privacy is needed. Check out the tech overview here.
That’s it from me (for now!) For more deets, connect with us on telegram.
Till next time,